Thursday, October 22, 2009





Welcome friends, here is my offerings for this month, I have been in the festive mood and inspired to make some new holiday pieces which have a primitive style for each design.The items you see here in my pictures, each piece is of my own design and is completely handmade which is so nice in these fast and busy times. I complete each piece with a hand-aged wax sealed signed tag describing the item that you have purchased from Dove Grey Primitives.


I have taken my old apple crate and decorated it like a tiny creche, with my little Christmas Goodes tucked inside with some pine and berried branches, it makes for a lovely holiday display and you can do this with your own pieces at home.



Small framed Christmas Girl In Bonnet
Price is $8.00 plus $4.95 shipping.











Miss Rabbit Elizabeth Paper Cutting Framed
Price is $12.00 plus $5.95 shipping



















Frauktur With Birds Early Style Paper Cutting Framed
Price is $12.00 plus $5.95 shipping










Holly & Ivy 1835 Pair Of Handpainted Silhouettes..........$40.00
This is a sweet set of my favorite lady silhouettes in which I have painted them in a Early Holiday Theme of Christmas Sisters
Holly is painted with pretty green buds and holly berries in her hair and a lacey white collar around her neck, this size is 5 by 7 inches and comes with red ribbons and bowties for hanging. Ivy is painted with dark green buds of Ivy trailing around her hair and white ruffles around her neck, comes with red ribbon ties for hanging.
Price is $40.00 plus $5.95 shipping













Angel Of Love Brooch With Velvet Ribbon

A striking medal style brooch with Crimson Velvet ribbon and an intricate little setting. I like to think that this looks like an award of merit that you might get from a mysterious and fancy club. Looks fantastic on all fall cardigans and overcoats!
The image is a reproduction of one of my original drawings, it has been laminated and attached to a setting. Then the pendant hangs from a lovely velvet ribbon. The clasp is on the back of the ribbon.
Brooches come beautifully packaged in a box tied with black ribbon, perfect to give as a gift!
Please note I highly recommend that you do not wear this in rain or snow.
The whole brooch is about 3 in long and about 1 1/2 in wide
The image area is small, about 2 x 1 1/2 cm

$25.00 Plus $2.95 shipping














No comments:

Post a Comment