Friday, April 17, 2009

Mother's Day Charms





Here is a small collection of Mother's Day I have put together. Some of sweet little baby pictures, and a few little girls and mother theme charms. These are all one of a kind that I will offer for sale only on my blog shop. Below I have a few pictures of the backs of these charms which have sweet scripted words on paper.



Large 2 inch Mother and Daughter charm with flower dangle....$25.00
Mother and daughter in Hats charm 1.5 inch........$15.00 sold
Cat sisters charm 1.5 inch size ..........$15.00 sold
Girl with blue hair bow 1.5 inch..........$15.00
Cute As A Button Baby Charm 1.5 inch.......$15.00 sold
Little Dove Baby Charm 1.5 inch...........$15.00
Kitten in Bowl Charm 1.5 inch.............$15.00 sold
Little One Baby Charm 1.5 inch............$15.00 sold
Each charm comes boxed and shipping within the U.S. is $4.95
Please contact me to purchase kelly@nas.net
I accept payments through paypal to kelly@nas.net as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment